- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A,low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A isoform c, IgG Fc receptor III-A, CD16-II, CD16a antigen, Fc-gamma RIII-alpha, Fc-gamma RIII, Fc-gamma RIIIa, FcRIII, FcRIIIa, FcgammaRIIIA, FcR-10, IgG Fc receptor III-2, CD16a, FCGR3A, CD16A, FCG3, FCGR3, FCGRIII, IGFR3, IMD20, CD16
- Molecular Weight
- 22.6kDa (197aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human IgG1 Fc (CAT# ATGP4094).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human Fc gamma RIIIA/CD16a is coated at 10 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human IgG1 Fc (CAT# ATGP4094) in a functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.