- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NuDT1 is an enzyme that hydrolyzes oxidized purine nucleoside triphosphates, such as 8-oxo-dGTP, 8-oxo-dATP, 2-hydroxy-dATP, and 2-hydroxy rATP, to monophosphates, thereby preventing misincorporation of 8-oxo-dGTP into DNA thus preventing A:T to C:G transversions. It is localized mainly in the cytoplasm, with some in the mitochondria, suggesting that it is involved in the sanitization of nucleotide pools both for nuclear and mitochondrial genomes. And this protein expressed at much higher levels in proliferating cells than in resting cells
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGGCGCCT CCAGGCTCTA TACCCTGGTG CTGGTCCTGC AGCCTCAGCG AGTTCTCCTG GGCATGAAAA AGCGAGGCTT CGGGGCCGGC CGGTGGAATG GCTTTGGGGG CAAAGTGCAA GAAGGAGAGA CCATCGAGGA TGGGGCTAGG AGGGAGCTGC AGGAGGAGAG CGGTCTGACA GTGGACGCCC TGCACAAGGT GGGCCAGATC GTGTTTGAGT TCGTGGGCGA GCCTGAGCTC ATGGACGTGC ATGTCTTCTG CACAGACAGC ATCCAGGGGA CCCCCGTGGA GAGCGACGAA ATGCGCCCAT GCTGGTTCCA GCTGGATCAG ATCCCCTTCA AGGACATGTG GCCCGACGAC AGCTACTGGT TTCCACTCCT GCTTCAGAAG AAGAAATTCC ACGGGTACTT CAAGTTCCAG GGTCAGGACA CCATCCTGGA CTACACACTC CGCGAGGTGG ACACGGTCTA G
- Translation Sequence:
MGASRLYTLV LVLQPQRVLL GMKKRGFGAG RWNGFGGKVQ EGETIEDGAR RELQEESGLT VDALHKVGQI VFEFVGEPEL MDVHVFCTDS IQGTPVESDE MRPCWFQLDQ IPFKDMWPDD SYWFPLLLQK KKFHGYFKFQ GQDTILDYTL REVDTV
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.