- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BAG-2, dJ417I1.2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- BCL2-associated athanogene 2, also known as BAG2, is a member of the Bag family of proteins. BAG proteins compete with Hip for binding to the Hsc70/Hsp70 ATPase domain. BAG2 is a major component of the HSC 70/CHIP chaperone-dependent ubiquitin ligase complex and acts to disrupt CHIP-mediated ubiquitylation.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTCAGG CGAAGATCAA CGCTAAAGCC AACGAGGGGC GCTTCTGCCG CTCCTCCTCC ATGGCTGACC GCTCCAGCCG CCTGCTGGAG AGCCTGGACC AGCTGGAGCT CAGGGTTGAA GCTTTGAGAG AAGCAGCAAC TGCTGTTGAG CAAGAGAAAG AAATCCTTCT GGAAATGATC CACAGTATCC AAAATAGCCA GGACATGAGG CAGATCAGTG ACGGAGAAAG AGAAGAATTA AATCTGACTG CAAACCGTTT GATGGGAAGA ACTCTCACCG TTGAAGTGTC AGTAGAAACA ATTAGAAACC CCCAGCAGCA AGAATCCCTA AAGCATGCCA CAAGGATTAT TGATGAGGTG GTCAATAAGT TTCTGGATGA TTTGGGAAAT GCCAAGAGTC ATTTAATGTC GCTCTACAGT GCATGTTCAT CTGAGGTGCC ACATGGGCCA GTTGATCAGA AGTTTCAATC CATAGTAATT GGCTGTGCTC TTGAAGATCA GAAGAAAATT AAGAGAAGAT TAGAGACTCT GCTTAGAAAT ATTGAAAACT CTGACAAGGC CATCAAGCTA TTAGAGCATT CTAAAGGAGC TGGTTCCAAA ACTCTGCAAC AAAATGCTGA AAGCAGATTC AATTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MAQAKINAKA NEGRFCRSSS MADRSSRLLE SLDQLELRVE ALREAATAVE QEKEILLEMI HSIQNSQDMR QISDGEREEL NLTANRLMGR TLTVEVSVET IRNPQQQESL KHATRIIDEV VNKFLDDLGN AKSHLMSLYS ACSSEVPHGP VDQKFQSIVI GCALEDQKKI KRRLETLLRN IENSDKAIKL LEHSKGAGSK TLQQNAESRF N
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.